Tuesday, February 25, 2014

600.. I'm not on board...

I'm back on the Condor..  My left leg has problems..



 Rough trip SXM-Antigua, we left 1945 and arrived 13 hours later...  Trimaran Jonny Be Good left 2 hours later then us and needed 12 hours...



 Openings party.. free drinks and meals..


 There they go without me..

 Start of the race in the distance from the rocks..

Start of the Nix..  boat on the right withe the crew with light blue Caribbean 600 shirts..
http://gallery.rorc.org/v/2014/rc600/
 I can see the Orange Genaker from the air when I fy over..  Can't see it on the picture..

I'm back on board of the Condor, in the Lagoon of St Maarten..   The Nix will pass later today, will try to go out with appie Stoutenbeek to make pics..
 Nix details after 19 hours racing seen on the tracking..  (25 feb 0700)

No comments:

Post a Comment